- Addmision of the student in the school will be on the basis of merit.
- For addmission the necessary document such as Trasnfer Certificate from the institution last attended and the copy of the Mark List of the qualifying examination must be submitted.
- For taking addmission the parents of the students must inevitably be present and sign the addmission form.
- If a stundent is absent from the school for three consecutive days from the day of re-opening, without forwarding a leave application in writing, his/hre name will be strock of the rolls. if a student is absent from the school for Ten days consecutively without leave application, his/her name will be removed from the school rolls. In both cases the re-addmission will be considered as fresh addmission.
- Application for Transfer Certificate must be forwarded by the parent/guardian of the student. Transfer Certificate will be issue only after the student has paid all the dues and fears towards the school.
- If a student is leaving the school during the school year he/she will have to pay all the dues and fees for the whole of the year, for Transfer Certificate to be issue in his/her favour.